Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND




Well...winter wonderland pretty much explains it all. We've had an ice/snow storm which has been beautiful at times....and it has been ugly. We were lucky not to have any damage or power outage. Brady did get to go outside to play in the snow...so..that was fun...and he has become the real daredevil. I did try to get Blake outside to play....but getting him dressed was NOT working out, so I left him inside and sent Brady out with some of the neighbors.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I wish I could go sledding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! my neice and i played in the snow when she came up here but i wish she had some cute neighbors that would have been more fun! maybe next time we'll ship her over your way and we can stay inside where it's warm :)

    ReplyDelete